Stand Up Pouches
Ideal for point-of-sale applications, this attractive barrier pouch packaging has a gusseted bottom. These custom stand up pouches are the ideal alternative to rigid packaging and are available in many styles and sizes.
The stand-up pouch is a wise choice for your product packaging. Stand up pouches provide a lower cost alternative to traditional product packaging while providing superior product protection, eye-catching printing and re-sealable zipper closures.
Stand up pouch packaging saves money because it is lighter and more compact than a traditional bottle, can or bag in box packaging and it costs less to ship.
Made from plastic film laminates such as metalized film, foil lamination and custom barrier laminates, stand up pouches offer superior product protection. Stand up pouches keep moist products moist and dry goods dry. Laminated plastic pouch packaging locks in aromas and freshness.
LPS Industries is a custom stand up pouch manufacturer and specialty packaging company located in the U.S.A. We use our own unique laminate film and printing process. We offer 8 color flexographic printing and have an in-house graphics department at your service. We manufacture our own plastic zipper closure for use on re-sealable stand up pouches. We can add features to your stand up pouch such as a hang hole for retail displays and a tear notch, for an easy opening and fully re-closable flexible packaging solution.
Stand Up Pouch Features & Benefits
- Barrier film laminations – Preserves product integrity; provides a barrier against moisture, and aromas.
- Gusseted – Lies flat when empty; self-standing when full.
- Flexographic 8 color printing – Eye-catching; product stands out on the shelf.
- Custom printed – In-house graphics department; your product is easily distinguished from others.
- Lighter and takes up less space – than traditional “rigid” packaging. Less expensive to inventory and to ship.
- Tear notch – For easily opened consumer packaging.
- Hang Hole – For store “pegboard” displays.
- Zipper closure – Re-closable / re-sealable for longer shelf life; consumer-friendly.
- Opaque or Clear – Makes the product viewable or protects the product from direct sunlight.
- Printing is sealed between laminates – No chance of product ink contamination/food safe.