One Gallon HDPE Bottle Shipper For Single, 2 Pack Or 4 Pack Shipper
- Assemble corrugated box for single, 2 pack or 4 pack shipment. Seal bottom of box with 3″ reinforced gummed tape or minimum 2″ 2 mil clear carton sealing tape.
- If shipping 4 pack, assemble partition and place in box.
- Seal Bottle(s) and insert into carton. (If shipping 2 pack, insert single partition piece between bottles. If shipping single bottle, no partition is needed.)
- Put top tray into carton. Fold flaps inward to a 90 degree angle. Be sure flaps are up.
- Seal top of box with 3″ reinforced gummed tape or minimum 2″ 2 mil clear carton sealing tape.
|Tighten Cap to 19 In-Lbs. torque.|
|Outer flaps meet.|
|Use center seam tape pattern, 2.5″ minimum overlap.|
Single kit contains: one single carton and one top tray.
2 pack kit contains: one 2 pack carton, one partition piece and one top tray.
4 pack kit contains: one 4 pack carton, two partition pieces (to assemble one partition) and one top tray.
***LPS will assume responsibility for package integrity and compliance with ICAO/IATA, IMO and UN standards, “only”, if all package components are assembled and purchased as a single integrated unit.